Sunday, April 22, 2007

26 = less blogging

I haven't written in a while. I don't know why, just haven't felt like it. I've been a little preoccupied. Nothing big, just normal stuff people deal with. I have a job that I hate, but my overly-practical nature tells me to stay there for financial reasons. I can save money for school, my car, and moving if need be. I'm also trying to strengthen my relationships, trying to be a half-way decent friend, brother, son, boyfriend, Washington state resident and, oddly enough, employee. With my 26th birthday approaching I'm thinking that these things are a result of getting older. I'm geting to the point where I need to map out my life to come and it's leaving me, at times, exhausted. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much. My brain keeps doing that thing lately where it won't SHUT UP and I keep thinking the same things over and over, much like someone with OCD repeatedly locks and unlocks a door. So, If I don't post as much and the 2-4 people who read this take any notice, that's probably why.

Who knows, though...exciting stuff may occur that I just can't help but share...like kick-ass birthday presents!

Thanks, baby!


Speaking of my birthday, I'm celebrating on Thursday. I'm going to an Elf Power show at The Crocodile. It'll be hit-or-miss, but whatever, right? If you think I'm awesome, you should go and say hi to me.

2 comments:

Earl Cootie said...

Happy birthday, Phil.

Phil said...

Thanks, Earl!