Wednesday, April 01, 2009

no buzz for KC

I'm sorry I don't have a Butterfinger Buzz review yet, but I will soon. One for that tomato soup as well. I think both will be favorable reviews.

Thanks for sending me those pictures! The more record of cool stuff we have, the better.

Man, there is so much associated with this one. The t-shirt of course. And the waitress at Tony Roma's. I can't believe she didn't call you. I still have never found any evidence that the iron-on paper I made that shirt with ever existed. Kodak Iron-on transfer paper. I still think it was too good for non-commercial use and they pulled it off the market.


And this one...did I send you this when you were living in Santa Cruz? I think so, along with a letter. I forgot all about it, thank you! I think it's one of my better works.


I don't remember where this came from, but the phrase is perfect! Thank you for being a genius.


Why are there always things like hookers and booze bottles in my drawings? And Sagar said my people always look like "they're up to something."

Oh, hey remember my gothic black belt? I found some recent pictures of him. No, I'm not being stalkery, I was just curious and that's what myspace is for. He was already pretty "softened" back in 1996, but he got a little softer due to inactivity lately.

Jake and I are going to see Chad Vangaalen on Friday. I sent you that album right? Check out the beat to the song TMNT Mask. Does that keyboard rhythm sound familiar? It oughta. Here's a little video with it playing.





Now reflect:



ok, it's getting late and i'm feelin sleepy. I want to see pics of your new place soon. It doesn't have to be a video, either.

No comments: