Thursday, April 16, 2009

extended family

I met Jeremy's parents for the first time on Tuesday. I was nervous about it, as you might guess, but it was fine and went pretty much how I expected it to. Jeremy tells me that they liked me. That's good, I like them too. I like how low key his father is, generally quiet, smiling, and easily pleased by old music. He reminds me of my grandfather. His mother was also very cordial, we even talked a little about All My Children. The best way I can describe them is that they are very much parents.

Speaking of parents, Keith and Risa had their baby a week or so ago. A little boy, Saul William. Keith has been playing an album of Radiohead Lullabies for him.

Keith, when he gets older (a lot older) you should play him this song by someone with a familiar name. Maybe you should start with this softer, kinder version...


Jeremy and I got to meet Saul. He's tiny and likes to punch the air. Here's a post from the proud Papa.

And in soaps, OLTL's Jessica is about to baptize her baby. But we all know that the baby is really Starr's. I can't wait for Jess to find out so she has a psychotic breakdown and her evil persona, Tess, comes out. She's fun.

1 comment:

Keith said...

that cover of list of demands is fun

this is the saul williams performance that won over my heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NwUhWpC2vw