Friday, September 21, 2007

'passions' for life

Recently Passions, the soap opera that actually caused me to start this blog last year, was cancelled on NBC but picked up by a network on DirectTV. I don't have cable much less a satellite provider, so I, like many other Passions fans, am going without. There is talk about having the episodes online in the future, most likely for a small fee.
Fortunately I discovered that NBC.com is posting highlights from the newly moved soap. This way I can kind of keep tabs on my addiction. I'm sure you are all dying to know what's been happening as well.

-Because a lot of actors didn't make the move to DirectTV, a lot of them were killed off. The most recent to bite the big one? Fox Crane.

-Eve thinks her hermaphrodite serial killer son has fallen off a cliff. Of course he survived. Now she's drinking herself into oblivion as he watches from a distance, planting pills to make sure she stay sedated.

-The mystery man the Gwen has been talking about for months turns out to be a baby that she had with Ethan. She took off a while ago and everyone thought she was barren ever since Theresa caused her to have a miscarriage. She came back with a baby. Some thing's afoot.

No comments: