Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Public Apology


I want to apologize to anyone who was at Re-Bar this past Sunday night. I had never been there before, even though I had heard about it from my boyfriend since before he and I even met, and I'll be damned if I didn't make a most deplorable impression. The entire day was full of socializing and for me that usually means drinking. It got out of hand pretty quickly. I'm no stranger to drinking, but rarely do I get so shitfaced and embarass my man in front of people he hardly gets to see anymore, what with his unaccomidating work schedule.
Although I don't deserve it, I would ask a favor. If you see me, please do not tell me any of the details. The Catholic guilt I felt for two days is penance enough. I have a great boyfriend, I have learned from this mistake and now that I've cleared my conscience I hope I can put it to rest.

No comments: