Friday, March 23, 2007

More on yesterday, because you totally care.

I went to the Ballard library, knowing that they had my copy of Blackhole waiting for me. To my surprise they had TWO of the DVDs I had been waiting for, Justice League Unlimited: Season One and Crazed Fruit. I'm halfway done with Blackhole and the Justice League cartoons, both of which I will be reviewing favorably. JLU has an episode with Jonah Hex, for crying out loud!

I also got a steak (not from the library) and made my own marinade. I soaked it overnight and ate it today. It was divine. My marinade was a hodge-podge of stuff: garlic, BBQ sauce, worchestire sauce, Tuong Ot Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, uh...hoisin sauce. I think that's it. I also made mashed potatoes using Yukon golds and a tip from a customer at work...leeks. Yummy.

Also, while I was filling out all those forms last night and watching Heroes, I did some drawing:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A lady from some 50's cheescake magazine

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Partial cover of Crazed Fruit dvd

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A big lug

No comments: