Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cut-A-Mofo Wednesday

I picked a weekly-theme thing and a day for it for my blog. Actually, it picked me.
I'm a non-violent person, at least when it comes to other people, but let's face it, some people need to be cut.
This week, it was those bastards I work with who want me to cash their checks every payday. I repeatedly tell them "No," but they have become immune to this and pester me until I finally give in so they will leave me alone. I have neither the time or money (the tills don't anyway) to do this for them. Tonight I left work 15 minutes late, no thanks to them.
Next time I work (didnt have time tonight!) I shall post a declaration. I, personally, will not cash any checks for any employees at all, no matter who they are or what they do. We are not a bank.
The guys who pissed me off tonight were in high school. What's a teenager need $170 for on a school night? (yes, i know that sounds rediculous, but please realize, i think i was born 40 years old)

No comments: