Sunday, February 18, 2007

Rad Wedding (or parts of it, anyway)

I went to a rad wedding, or at least the best parts with all the drinking. The rehersal dinner and the reception. I met a lot of cool people. I was suprised with how easy it was to talk to most of them, considering I only knew the bride, the groom, and the minister(biblically) before this weekend.
During dinner, the groom even took the time to find out the band who played a song that was on the PA. for me. See, it had ben stuck in my head for something like 3 days and I could not remember who did it(it was Wilco).
The whole shebang was at Marco's Supper Club and the dinner was excellent. I have never had bacon wrapped steak before and naturaly one would think it would be delicious. Still, I think Marco's was probably excellent in it's own right.
Jeremy got us a room at the Ace Hotel, a very design-oriented joint. It was something else! The room had what the desk guy called an "interesting design feature." At the head of the bed was a huge pane of glass. On the other side was the shower. So you could totally watch someone. Take a shower. And yes, the room was a cool as it sounds.

So, yeah, I had a pretty rad weekend. Although because of all the drinking, as usual when i drink so much, I feel like i forgot a bunch of stuff to do or bills to pay or something. When i got home this afternoon my room smelled quite literaly like something was rotting in it (and I know exactly what it was). That prompted me to clean the whole thing so now that I have a clean room, my weekend was even better!

1 comment:

jeremy said...

This deserves a comment (sorry its taken me so long to leave it).
I'm so glad we had that whole weekend together. Even that shitty movie.
Your love and support means so much to me, and I'm so glad you're in my life.
(Its easier to comment when its not the top post.)