Sunday, February 04, 2007

I never commit

If anyone is familiar with my  Review Blog, It wasn't originaly intend to be a review blog. I did a few initial post that were attempting to tell long stories about things that happened to me. I got bored of that and started the reviews, remembering that I always wanted to do a print zine of random reviews. but was always way too lazy to make a photocopied print zine. Yeah, I'm pretty lazy. Blogging reviews is much easier than cutting, pasting, writing and heading down to Kinkos to spend twenty bucks.
So I started this here blog to bitch about soap operas wich quite frequently piss me off. However, I haven't been getting to see them much and they don't seem to be pissing me off that much latley, especially since I'm looking for it. I keep thinking of things I want to write about that fall into neither the review nor soap category. I thought of starting a new blog, but I can't just go making a new blog every time I think of a new topic. That's retarded.
So, I am revamping again, making this my personal blog. Anything goes either here, or in the Boontdusties.com review blog
So. Enjoy.

No comments: