Thursday, October 22, 2009

it's genetic

My free will astrology this week said something about my ancestors so I did a google search of the oldest one I know, my great-great-grandfather Manuel Rodrigues. I found this page that listed a bunch of voters registered in 1898 in my hometown of Antioch, where they found that kidnapped Jaycee Dugard girl. It listed the name, occupation and native country of each person. There were three Rodrigueses, all from Portugal. Manuel was a laborer and Enos (love that name) and Joseph Rodrigues were farmers. I thought "That doesn't sounds like my family." Then I noticed a note at the top of the list:

NOTE: This appears to be a listing of men who registered at the last minute prior to the November election.


Last minute? Now that sounds like my family! I'm surprised they made it in time at all.

No comments: