Sunday, June 28, 2009

twitty mays


I thought it was strange that Billy Mays wasn't in the trends list on twitter, so I did a search for his name. I found some people's tweets(?) amusing.

Adesto: I tell my sister Billy Mays has died. She says "Isn't that a Michael Jackson song?"

DaanDobber: out of respect for billy mays i will leave this stain in my shirt

maryhannah99117: Why couldn't it have been the Sham Wow guy? R.I.P. Billy Mays!

Steveskin: It doesn't seem like anyone is mourning the loss of Billy Mays...

VictoriaKesoma: I HAVE 3 MORE MINUTES TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS IN MEMORY OF BILLY MAYS. RIP <3

seanmoneynyc: I mean 4 real Who the hell is Billy Mays most of you white people never cared about MJ so why should I give a fuck about some dude who sells

cHRIS_gREGORY: RIP BILLY MAYS, d never heard of u, but sounds like u were respected alot

No comments: