Tuesday, June 09, 2009

do you like fish sticks?


My boyfriend is the best. He just gave me the best news today. My recent favorite soap opera, One Life To Live is FINALLY getting a gay storyline! As soon as he told me, I knew exactly who it was going to be. Officer Fish. And perhaps the gaydar I didn't know I had was working in his case because he's a total homo in real life, which I also just found out today. Officer Fish is played by super-cute Scott Evans , brother of studly Fantastic Four star Chris Evans, and he's only been in Llanview for a few months.

First, Officer Oliver Fish went on a date with this one chick and it went ok, but he broke things off when he was seduced by disgusting skank, Stacy, but then Stacy blew him off. That's was it for his personal life UNTIL, while at the gym,and in the midst of a serial killer investigation, Fish runs into an old frat brother. This is Kyle Lewis, played by Brett Claywell, a hospital lab guy involved in two non-related stories. They seemed to have a moment and that's when I called it! They are so gay together!

Now even though I called it I think my credibility might be in question since I always hope that a new male character turns out to be a gaymo. I've always done it on the soaps and I'm always wrong! I'm so excited, not only was I right, but it's going to be hot and here's how I know. Fish is a cop. Lewis is a criminal who just got busted for blackmail and other junk. And, they are casting for a third male character to tear their relationship asunder. It's all so exciting to me!

Speaking of fish, there were a couple of pictures from KC's family trip to Palm Springs I wanted to put up, and one has fish in it. But I need to locate my little memory card adapter so that will have to wait. In the meantime, here's pretty much everything I just said in a youtube video. Keep in mind, these scenes were spread out over months, so it wasn't all so obvious in the beginning, save for maybe it's cuteness.

No comments: