Thursday, April 23, 2009

kick ass

I'm so excited to have three days off this week. Of course it's of my own design. Since my birthday falls between my normal days off I just asked for it off and POW! 3-day weekend. I'm looking forward to cleaning up, reading things, watching things, eating things, etc. I'm picking up a bunch of comics tomorrow, that's exciting enough. They will include the new issue of Kick Ass, a comic that's becoming HUGE, despite being rather low-key.
I'm tempted to go into it but I think I'll save it for a review. Kick Ass the movie is already in production. It's hard to tell how it's going to be, Nick Cage plays a character that's hardly been in the comic yet. McLovin from Superbad is also playing a character who's only been in one issue so far. Who the heck knows how this will turn out. This little girl might be good as Hit Girl.
Notice the blood dripping. This is a very violent comic, but in a comical way. Like, how many heads can the 10-year-old cut off? Haha.

Here's another still of the main kid, who's really a total dick. We'll see how it
turns out.

No comments: