Thursday, May 01, 2008

what freaking luck!


I had planned to start celebrating Free Comic Book Day like a holiday, much in the way most people celebrate the Super Bowl. You know, take the day off, eat shitty food and drink a lot. But of course I completely forgot.
I knew that it was at the beginning of may and here it is, May 1st, way too close to request the day off. I looked it up to see exactly what day it was and it's May 3rd. The good news is that I have that day off already! And it's a Saturday! Woo Hoo!
So, come Saturday you can be sure that I will be going to Arcane Comics and More in Ballard and grabbing up as many freebies as I can. Then get sufficiently wasted and gorged on junk food. And maybe, like others do on Super Bowl Sunday, I'll go to places where people are working and let them know what a great time I'm having not working and doing something they don't care about.

1 comment:

jeremy said...

See if you can get an extra one for me!

See you soon.