Friday, March 28, 2008

walkin the dog

I just got back from California, literally throwing away huge parts of my past that had been weighing me down, locked away in a storage unit. It feels good, but I did manage to get a few goodies out of it, like this picture:

I colored this with Photoshop when I was taking a class in it, maybe in 2004...I recently tried coloring a drawing with Photoshop again and this old one is way better. I'm clearly out of practice. I also found a watercolor of similar content...It's in the style of a fishing photo, but the fish the guy's holding up is a robot fish.
More to come about the trip. I'm still getting settled. It's always great to come back home.

2 comments:

Earl Cootie said...

Very cool.

Another Apartment in Blogville. said...

Niiiiiiiice job! seriously...very cool. as a side note, I've always wanted to see California. I'm not much of a travel-savvy guy...but if there was one place in the world I'd ever want to see - it would be the state of California...all of it! It has fascinated me since I was a kid - the music, the sound, the look...everything. great picture though.