Monday, December 24, 2007

i hated crocodile rock anyway

I don't go out and do things very often, I'm a total homebody. Usually it's the movies, but rarely do I want to see a performer or band or anything that might involve a lot of people so much that it will make me get off the couch and go outside. There was one thing, however, that I was looking forward to for sometime.
When I fully listened to Tilly and the Wall's two albums earlier this year I decided that, come hell or high water, I was going to see them live when they came to Seattle. I enjoyed their music more than anything I had heard in years. I was thrilled when I checked the Crocodile's calendar of events a few weeks ago and saw that they were going to be there in March. Now we all know that the Croc shut it's doors last week.
It seems logical that if the band is on tour they will find a new venue. I have not checked yet. However if they don't, I have learned that there might be something to my philosophy. Just stay home.

No comments: