Wednesday, November 28, 2007

free time

I used to have so much of it and did nothing with it. Now, since I've been going to school, I'm always thinking of things to do but I just don't have time for. When school gets out I am no longer just going to mope around my apartment until I have to go to work. Here's the kinds of things I will be being more productive about:

Drawing- It's one of those things I keep thinking "I'm going to draw or watercolor when I get home." But when I get home I have homework, laundry or sleep to attend to first.

Housework- I have really let my apartment go in the last couple of months. Luckily my roommate cleaned up for Thanksgiving. My bedroom, however,...let's not go there.

Keeping in touch- I have been neglecting a lot of my friends as of late. I plan to stop that. I have already called my old roommate, Steph, and my best friend, KC, this week.

basicaly anything thats not working or riding a bus or sitting in class- yeah, all that.

No comments: