Monday, October 08, 2007

just checking in

school:
had a math test on friday. feel confident about it. the teacher says these next two weeks are the most difficult of the class. I'm starting to like math, it's like solving little puzzles.
gave an intorduction presentation in communication class. we needed two things that represented our past, our present and our future. I had:
-a pineapple
-the cover to the Boont Dusties album
-a computer printed Stephen Shore photo
-a notepad from work
-a copy of Atomic Ranch magazine
-a croissant
they were all in a small box for holding comic books. i left all of them in my math class today. meh.

what else?
my computer. My dad mailed my sister's to me and I had to mail it back. Mine was supposed to be here today, but no one was home to recieve it. my sleeping beauty volunteered to nap at my place to intercept my sisters, but today my roommate, cesar, wasn't home from work when it came. the sticker they left didn't say whether or not they would try again tomorrow. that section was left blank. my dad said he'd pay me back for shipping my sister's computer to her, but really, how can i ask that of him? he bought me a freaking computer!

And I am now paying to watch Passions, and excited about it. They're getting into Furries.


oh, and today i only spent a total of $3.77. Three cheers for frugality.

No comments: