Tuesday, July 24, 2007

what am i up to?

let's see...
ITEM I've moved my computer from my bedroom to the living room for a couple of reasons. My room was feeling cramped. If I have it out here, I'm more likely to clean up my beer bottles because I'll be afraid of pissing off my roommate rather than let them collect all around my computer table. Also, if I get my room cleaned up, I won't be in there as much to get it dirty again. Plus, it's cooler out here than in there.

ITEM I'm trying to change a lot of my habits. For instance, I'm going to limit myself to 2 beers a night and try to be in bed by 1am on work nights. I think the fewer beers will be easier to achieve than the bedtime.

ITEM Watched a painfully edited version of Showgirls with Jeremy. It made it pretty fun. I was impressed with the animated top they put on Elizabeth Berkley when she kicked that guy's ass.

ITEM Meditating. A lot. I just started so I'm not that good. It's difficult focusing on...nothing. Still, I feel that I'm accepting things I didn't want to accept, understanding things I didn't understand, and viewing things more objectivlier than before. I'm noticing more about myself, the causes of my problems, and hopefully soon I'll be able to focus enough to solve said problems.

ITEM Trying to stay away from the Ativan. They gave it to me to deal with taking SSRIs, but I stopped taking them. I really don't think I need them (the SSRIs). The ativan is nice, but highly addictive, so I try not to use it if at all possible. Today I took half of one lorazepam, then another half a few hours later. I had my reasons, but I have some pot now so I don't think I'll have to deal with the temptation.

ITEM Got my shave kit in the mail! I'm super excited I can't wait to shave tomorrow. I got some pre-shave oil as well. I'm going to be one slick mother fucker.

ITEM College of the Redwoods says I owe them $72 for something. I guess I'll pay them so I can get my transcripts and see if any of my credits will transfer. I'm taking the COMPASS test tomorrow and I'm planning on taking algebra. 9th grade algebra. For the third time. That and an Intro to Art class I failed about six years ago.

ITEM The Seattle Men's Chorus called me today for a fundraising drive thing. I thought I'd throw them a bone. They're getting twenty five tax-deductible dollars from me each quarter. I am now Philthy Phil Philanthropist.

ITEM I am currently opening my second beer and it's 12:54 am. So I guess it's bedtime at 1 am or when my beer's done, whichever comes latest.

ITEM Just saw a photo of Jodie Sweetin. I know she was all on meth and stuff, and I know I'm gay, but isn't she kind of hot?

ITEM Dammit, I forgot I have clothes in the laundry. Well, until next time.

No comments: