Wednesday, July 18, 2007

total geek

Click It!
I found this comic page I drew in junior high. I remember drawing it, but not the context it was in. As near as I can tell it wasn't part of any real story, the heroes liked to disable faceless soldiers on space ships but were too noble to kill them, and had no trouble flying into the vacuum of space afterwards. The heroes consist of two people made of slime, one girl made of electricity, a cyborg, a guy who could glide, a guy with a metal face and one made up of cosmic energy. Thay also seem very full of themselves. What a fun bunch.
Here's another space drawing, but i did this last year because Sagar was supposed to make a t-shirt of it. He was supposed to do three that I designed. The two others had robots. He never did...but i might still have the designs around...

No comments: