Monday, May 07, 2007

My fate is in your hands

My horoscope today said:
"The most direct route to enlightenment right now is communication. So if you're on a quest to learn more -- about your career opportunities, a new romantic possibility or how to get a healthier lifestyle -- you need to talk about it more. Spread the word that you're curious, and you will be rewarded with more information. Plus, you'll get people sharing their own experiences and offering you insider tips on how to get your own thing going faster."

You heard the cosmos, folks. Now go find me a new job.

2 comments:

jeremy said...

Uh, didn't I *just* say to you to not be afraid to ask questions?
Like just--
Remember?
You were drunk--you were IM'ing me while I was at work.
And you said that someone made fun of you once because you were curious. Then you tried to convince me that Matt and I made you feel left out because you didn't know who Michael McDonald was.
Remember?
Oh, maybe I just dreamed it.

Phil said...

Yes, I remember and yes, I was drunk. that's why I sounded like such an idiot.