Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm off to Portland!

I'm leaving for Portland tomorrow morning. I'm just staying overnight, but a trip like this is a big deal for me. Like going over to a friends to sleep over when I was five.
I'm going to meet my internet-geek friend Scott. Scott wants to do it with me, but I'm so very taken. If we had met this summer we'd probably have done it a whole bunch.

The best picture of Scott I could find.

The plan is to go to a bunch of comic book stores and some gay bars where I'll drink myself into oblivion. No reason why, I just usually do that. Then we'll share a hotel room where I'll fight off Scotts advances all night, stumble to the train station in the morning and come back to Seattle.
I'll have tons of pictures and hopefully some rad stories. Also some video, but im lame and don't have a firewire port.

1 comment:

jeremy said...

Have fun! I can't say that I'll miss you, cuz you'll only be gone a day, but I will castrate you if you have relations.